1. At Companhia Espirituosa, S.A., we respect the privacy of those who use our products and services, including the websites and applications that we provide. In this document we refer to Companhia Espirituosa, S.A. as "Companhia Espirituosa, S.A.", "we" and "our"; and to you as "you", "you", "you" or "your".
3. Information we collect, how we collect it and how we use it
a) Our websites can only be accessed by users who are of legal drinking age. Therefore, when you want to access our sites you must indicate whether you are of legal drinking age in your country. We collect this information only to allow you to access our sites. This information may be temporarily stored by the cookies we use so that on your next visit to our sites you do not have to repeat this process.
3.2 Data of minors
We do not knowingly contact or collect information from individuals under the legal drinking age. If you become aware that we have inadvertently collected such information, please contact us so that we may obtain parental consent or remove the information.
We use social media to promote and advertise our products, as well as our Marketing actions. To improve the efficiency of investment in advertising on each platform, we employ cookies from these same social networks. These cookies allow us to make statistical evaluations of our users' behavior on our sites. It is important to note, however, that we cannot identify you based on the usage information from these cookies. Your relationship with social networks is governed by the terms and conditions of those networks. You can also find out how the different social networks protect your personal data in their respective privacy policies.
1. Companhia Espirituosa, S.A. subcontracts third parties to process some of the personal data collected. The companies we contract are carefully chosen to ensure that they have procedures in place to comply with data protection legislation.
2. We list below the companies that are subcontracted by Companhia Espirituosa, S.A., as well as the data and the purposes for which the data is communicated to them.
a) Dascat Software, Ltd. (under the brand name 10.digital - www.10.digital) - this company publicizes our marketing and advertising campaigns and manages the hobbies that Companhia Espirituosa, S.A. conducts. Data processing by Dascat Software is safeguarded by the Data Treatment Agreement concluded between Companhia Espirituosa, S.A. and Dascat Software Lda. In this document are outlined the access to data, as well as procedures and best practices that aim to minimize the risk of improper access to your data, as well as information leaks.
3. Companhia Espirituosa, S.A. may change the list of subcontracted entities at any time.
4. We do not share your data with other companies, for the above purposes or for others.
We implement the necessary security measures to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data we collect and process, and to prevent unauthorized disclosure, unauthorized access, loss or destruction of personal data. Please note, however, that no security or encryption method can guarantee complete protection of information against hacking or human error.
1. You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation and/or portability by means of written communication, accompanied by a document proving your identity and/or the data to be rectified, if applicable, which should be sent to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
2. Opposition to the data processing referred to herein which is communicated to Companhia Espirituosa, S.A. after the start of the same shall take effect only from the date of receipt of such communication and shall not affect the legitimacy of the processing carried out until then.
3. With regard to the exercise of the right to data portability, please note that under applicable law, this right is only applicable in relation to data collected on the basis of your consent.
1. We hope that you do not have any complaints about us or our services. However, if you are unhappy with our use of your personal information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. You may also lodge a complaint with the National Commission for Data Protection (CNPD) if you believe that the data processing we carry out is not in accordance with the applicable legislation.
1. To provide the service we may need to make personal and anonymous information available to third parties. This will only happen, however, in these specific circumstances:
a) with your express consent;
b) when in good faith we believe required by law;
c) when we believe in good faith that it is necessary to protect our rights or property;
d) when there is a transfer to any successor or purchaser in a merger, acquisition, liquidation, dissolution or sale of assets.
2. Your consent will not be required for disclosure in the situations referred to in (b) through (d); in any event, we will always seek to notify you to the extent permitted by law.